Thursday, February 6, 2014

Literary Agents

Now I love to be organized. If things aren't organized it bothers me with end. So as I am now getting to the point in writing where I am researching literary agents and writing query letters I have made a chart. This chart has an unlimited number of rows and has seven columns. These columns are as follows:
  • Agent
  • Email
  • Agency 
  • Submission requirements
  • Sent (When the query letter was sent)
  • Replied (When and if the agent replies)
  • Comments (any comments that the agent might have left that are important)
This is really helpful for me because that way I can see who I intend to send out query letters to and who has responded. 

Writing Tip: When you write don't have anything open except your writing and possibly research. Also, always have a glass of water close at hand.

Alysa Tarrant

No comments:

Post a Comment